If a crime is ever committed the police in your area are called, whoever makes the complaint, they will be given an event number and you hope that the police do a good job by solving whatever crime it may be, which is to be expected. I don’t wish to bore you too much, you have read on this blog how I was charged with mortgage fraud when there was no complainants and it was a victimless crime. No bank, building society or credit card company knocked on the police stations door and said “he owes us money” as I stated on previous posts, I owed nobody nothing, what the police did with the CPS was to make a conspiracy charge and what they then did was publish in the papers we have taken Michael Creamer’s empire from him, we have given him 2 prison sentences totalling 7 years and we’ve taken money from him totalling £350,000 but what they kept away from you the public the tax payer they have spent over £20million of ‘mugs money’ to convict me for a victimless crime.
Yet, when I have phoned HQ or spoken to senior police officers and asked them who bought this investigation against me to court all they tell you is “it’s North Wales Police” and they refuse to tell you what officers were involved. I am now going to name every officer in the case and other people associated with the case and the amount of mugs money they have spent:
- John Rogers QC, the judge in the trial who asked the other defendants that if they were to plead guilty he would not send them to prison but that didn’t include Michael and Anita creamer.
- CPS lawyers, Head prosecutor Karen Dixon and Simon Joel Curzon.
- The district Judge Gwyn Jones who dealt with the proceeds of crime order.
- Chief constable at that time Richard Brunstrom (that mad mullah) fine for having an out of date tax disc.
- Senior police officers in the case, Superintendent Simon Humphreys we now know retired after he was investigated over the poison pen blog Thoughts of Oscar.
- Superintendent Steven Williams, superintendent John Chapman; Mr Chapman is the officer who I have been asking for my money to be returned that went missing.
- Superintendent John Hanson
Here are the foot soldiers:
- Martyn Parmley 1651 now sacked from the force.
- PC Dave Gardner now sacked from the force
- PC Andy Gill sacked by the force
- PC 489 Stephen Carrol
- PC Ian James Clark from the major crime team jailed for five years for raping a woman.
- Nicholas Mark Hawe, major crime team.
- DC 1497 Jim Jones North West regional asset recovery team (RART)
- DC Steve Power, North west regional asset recovery team
- DC 1937 John Gaige CID
- DC 72197 Karyn Gallagher
- PC 209 Amanda Williams, stationed at Denbigh
- PC 1768 Robin Jones, stationed at Llangollen
- PC 1915 Peter Evans
- VCT 66 Claire Williams, stationed at St Asaph
- DS 633 Mark Abbott
- PC 2246 Dafydd Curry, stationed at Colwyn Bay.
- PC 2148 Alex Barker, based at Llandudno police station.
- PC 425 Chris Carpenter, Llanrwst police station.
- Stephen John Hooper PC, stationed at St Asaph
- DC 2247 Lee Andrew Jones, St Asaph CID
- DC 1267 Andrew David Hulson, based at St Asaph
- PC 2228 Scott Martin, stationed at Colwyn Bay
- PC 2563 Ben Edwards, stationed at St Asaph
- PC 2503 Richard James Evans, stationed at St Asaph
- PC 2573 Julie Niven, stationed at St Asaph
- PC 2431 Jennifer Claire Sanson, stationed at St Asaph
- DC 1707 Anthony Underhill
- DI 885 Ian Verburgh
- DC 2272 Shaun Parry, stationed at Llandudno
- PC 2410 Kevin Smith, stationed at Llandudno
- PC 2391 Lowri Wyn Jones, stationed at Llandudno
- PC Peter Ashton
- PC 2704 Donna Walne, stationed at Llandudno
- PC 2413 Gemma Shaw, stationed at Colwyn Bay
- DC 1995 Petra Grimes, stationed at St Asaph CID
- PC David Ian Evans, forensic audio analyst, based at St Asaph.
- PC 2554 Stephanie Ball, stationed at St Asaph.
- DC 1726 Ian Davies, stationed at St Asaph.
- DC 1781 David Brennan, stationed at St Asaph
- DC 1738 James Robinson-Kite, stationed at Towyn.
- PC 661 Wayne Culshaw, stationed at Colwyn Bay
- PC 2227 Ian Patrick Cordon, stationed at Abergele
- DC 1380 Peter Jarvis, CID St Asaph
- PC 2341 Paul Byron, stationed at St Asaph
- DC 1590 Brent Ashcroft
- DC 1608 Graham Cobley, based at HQ Colwyn Bay.
- DC 1838 Zoe Williams, stationed at St Asaph
- PC 17821 Stephen Wraxall, Greater Manchester Police, stationed at Stockport Police Station.
- PC 15832 Ian James Shannon, based at Leeke Police Station.
- PC 1854 Garry James, stationed at St Asaph
- Sgt 831 Paul Williams, based at St Asaph
- PC 2538 Katryn Heledd Davies, based at St Asaph
- Police Service civilian, Geoffrey Preston
- Stephen John Liston, police civilian employee
- DC 586 Phillip Griffiths, based at St Asaph
- DC 105 Meirion Jones, high-tech crime Unit HQ
- DS 2179 Jason Davenport
- DC 432 Phillip Harvey Jones, CID St Asaph
- DC 1436 Mark Jackson, high-tech crime Unit HQ
- Ruth Ewen, Principle Registrar of the family division
- Janet Ryan, General Registrar
- Paul French Fennah, human resources dept
- Carys Hughes, employed by Caernarfon County Court, clerk.
As Officers and the judges involved in this case, remember these were all paid money and a lot of these officers were paid overtime, the gym at St Asaph police station was full of paperwork they couldn’t use the hall as there were that many boxes in there, 17 defendants each receiving 12 boxes of paperwork plus the prosecution and the jury, in weight there was over a ton and a half of paper, you may well laugh mugs, but you paid for all this paperwork, paperclips, binders, folders, elastic bands etc
All these officers involved in this case were all on the payroll, mugs money once again, you’ve paid for all of this and all for a victimless crime. 17 solicitors each receiving 12 boxes of paperwork, then passed onto 17 defence barristers and all 12 jury members that sat for over seven weeks. I’ve only named two CPS lawyers, there were a lot more staff in the CPS who dealt with this case. There were hundreds of pages of witness statements, The Mob had visited various people including Sally Elizabeth Sloman from the Royal Bank Of Scotland, T Cryer senior insurance advisor Swinton group, Kenneth Jones chairman of Bangor city football club, David Milner managing director of Rhyl football club, Jennifer Scott Whitbread plc payroll Department, Gary Lloyd witness and Bill Fredericks accountant witness, there were many more witnesses who gave evidence and I have all the police officer’s statements.
You are going to see a lot of statements some of which are a load of rubbish, nothing to do with investigating mortgage fraud, you readers of the blog have a right to see what you have paid for, yet the CPS did their best not to tell me how much the police have spent on this investigation and how much the lawyers received.
Please read my letter dated 03/05/2011 to Mr Curzon CPS Cardiff, I was at HMP Altcourse at the time,
Please see my letter dated 08/08/2011 to Mr Curzon as he has still not replied from my letter dated the 3rd May. He doesn’t want anyone to know how much money they have made which was paid by ‘mugs money’.
Please read my letter dated the 27/09/2011 where I write to the CPS and complain about Mr Curzon, I have now moved to HMP Kennett.
The bill for this trial was paid for by the legal aid board for each defendant, none of the defendants paid any money, mugs money footed this bill.
To be continued, invoices will be shown on next post.
JFT96 – YNWA